Below are frequently asked questions from our customers. To ask a question not found in this page, please send an email to email@example.com.
– How safe is your site?
– Methods of Payment
– Shipping Fees, Transit Time, International Shipping
– Large Quantity Discount
– Returns & Exchanges
– Out of Stock Items
– Damaged Items
– Low Price Guarantee
– Wedding Veil Inquiries
How Safe is Your Site?
It is 100% safe. We use Paypal for payment processing which means that you are protected by Paypal’s secure payment. We do not store any credit card information nor do your credit card numbers are visible by us. You can shop with confidence.
Please note that you can pay by credit cards via Paypal even if you don’t have a Paypal account. Just scroll down and enter your credit card information in the Paypal screen.
What Methods of Payment Do You Accept?
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express, electronic check and bank transfer via Paypal merchant processing system.
1. How much is your shipping fees?
Shipping to 48 US mainland is:
$10 for orders below $50
$6.95 for orders $75 or more
FREE for orders $175 or more
Handling fees for some items might apply.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico & International: Contact us for rates.
The more you buy, the more you save!
Orders may be shipped separately. International orders, please contact us to inquire about shipping.
2. How fast do you ship?
For shipping to 48 continental US states, our products are typically ready to be ship within 3 business days following an order. Transit time is between 6-12 business days for regular shipping and 3-5 with express shipping, varies with location. The transit time depends on our carrier and the method of shipping you choose. Personalized items take more time to ship and usually described in all of our items.
3. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, but please contact us for more information as shipping fees are calculated differently for different countries. At this time if you place an order to be shipped internationally before contacting us, your order will be canceled. Effective March 1, 2008, all payments for international shipping will be processed via bank transfer.
Large Quantity Discount
Besides free shipping, we also give extra discounts for large quantity orders of $750 or more. Restrictions apply, please call or email us for details.
Returns and Exchanges
1) Our return/exchange policy for different products are as follows:
Most items with the exceptions below may be returned/exchanged within 21 days after you received the order. You must contact us to obtain a return authorization. Without return authorization, refund will not be processed. All returns must be postmarked within 21 days of the date it was delivered to you. We cannot accept a return after that time period.
Items with WS- and BW- Style numbers may be returned/exchanged within 14 days, however you must contact us before returning for any reason. A restocking fee of 15% will apply.
Items with AH- Style numbers are non refundable/exchangeable except if they are defected.
Other items are non-refundable. All personalized items are non-refundable. If you receive a defective item, please let us know and we’ll send a replacement with no additional charge. No refund is given for any used items or returned after your ceremony/reception. Non-refundable means no exchange or return.
No returns on opened products, food/candy items or colored decorations such as streamers, candles, etc. Candles shipped by ground during the summer months cannot be returned.
NOTE: Colors vary slightly due to the manufacturing process specific to each product. Although it is impossible to achieve an exact color match for every item, small variations in color serve to enhance the overall effect of your color scheme.
Products seen on the online catalog do not always represent an identical color match. Color reproduction is limited by various situations beyond our control such as the hue/contrast settings on your monitor.
2) All returns must have the original tags intact and in their original packaging. We will not be able to issue a credit otherwise. We go to great lengths to pack your order securely and we ask that you extend us the same courtesy with your return. We must receive your return in the original, new condition. We suggest you insure them for loss or damage by the carrier as we cannot give you a refund if it arrives damaged in any way.
3) Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. No refunds or reimbursements will be made towards the cost of shipping returned or exchanged merchandise back to us, unless it is to exchange damaged merchandise for identical products. For damaged merchandise, we will send replacement items at no additional shipping charge. Return made for orders with free/discounted shipping will be deducted with actual incurred shipping charge.
4) Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions about returns and exchanges.
Out of Stock Items
Items temporarily out of stock at time of shipping will be marked “Out of Stock”. It is recommended to place a back order so that stock is allocated to your account when it arrives. When the product is back in stock, a customer service representative will contact you to confirm your order before shipping.
In the case of a damaged package, please inform the Courier immediately. All claims for defective or damaged items are to be filed with Absolute Wedding Store. Full credit will not be granted on returned items that have price tags or appear to be worn.
Although we try to maintain high standards, many items are handcrafted, therefore slight variations may occur. Similarly, we reserve the right to change or alter the design due to availability of raw materials and production difficulties. Absolute Wedding Store does not guarantee the safe arrival of candles shipped during the hot summer months.
Low Price Guarantee
We offer guarantee low prices on our products. If you see an exact item offered lower elsewhere, contact us before you make a purchase and we’ll match your price. We cannot issue a price match/adjustment after your order has been shipped.
Several restrictions apply: we do not offer adjustment on items offered on discount or special codes, overstock/sold out items or items offered on auction sites. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Wedding Veil Inquiries
1. How is the quality of your veils?
All of our veils are handmade using selected high quality materials. We use only tulle and silk tulle, which is used in upscale bridal stores and costs hundreds of dollars (sometimes even to the thousands). We adorn our tulle veils with quality lace, crystals, fresh water pearls, and semi-precious stones.
Most veils below the $200 range are made from a material called ‘Bridal Illusion’, which is actually nylon. Our veils are made from much softer and higher quality silk tulle. Therefore you can be sure that when you buy one of our veils, you’re buying high quality at an excellent price.
2. Which length veil is best for me?
It depends on several things:
1. Formality of the event. The style of your dress and the formality of the ceremony should determine the length of the veil. If you’re wearing a gown with a substantial trail for a church ceremony, a long, cathedral veil would look gorgeous, however if your dress is simpler, an elbow-length veil might pair better. Keep in mind that longer veils (chapel and cathedral) might make it more difficult for you to move around. A fingertip length veil will look just as lovely with a chapel or cathedral length gown.
2. Your height. Petite women look best with an elbow length veil. If you consider yourself taller, you can wear whatever length you want.
3. Details of your dress. If the back of your dress is very elaborate, you might want to choose a shorter veil to show off the dress’s details. In contrary, if the back of your dress is unadorned, you might want to choose a longer, more elaborate veil to show off the dress’s details.
4. Your hairdo. It would be a good idea to consult your hairstylist on how your hair would be on the wedding day. If you’re going to wear the veil high on your head but want the veil to reach your waist, you could choose a fingertip veil.
However, if you’re wearing it low, you could choose the elbow length and it would still reach your waist.
3. What color veils do you provide and which is best for me?
We provide two colors to choose from: white and light ivory.
WHITE: The very white colored veil. This is the perfect color veil if your gown is called ‘white’, ‘antique white’ or any variation of the word white. It is also perfect for stark white colored dresses.
LIGHT IVORY: This is the very light color of ivory. This is the perfect color veil if your gown is called ivory or made from white silk. It is a perfect color for non stark white colored dresses.
If you’re not sure which color matches your dress perfectly, send a request for a veil color sample at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d send you some.
If your dress is a unique color, please send a color swatch of your dress and we can custom order a veil color or a veil design to match your dress.
4. Is it a must to wear a veil?
Wearing a veil is not mandatory however many brides feel that the veil is one element of the bridal ensemble that really makes them feel like a bride. It creates an illusion of depth. Other than your wedding ring, it is the most symbolic accessory a woman will ever wear in her wedding.
5. What are the veil lengths you provide?
We provide two of the most popular veil lengths that are perfect with any kind of gowns:
Elbow length: Look best for shorter gowns, gowns without a train and gowns that has embellished waist. This veil is used for formal and semi-formal weddings. This length is one of the most popular lengths.
An elbow length veil best compliments a dress with a full skirt. The veil should end below a low back but above the start of the skirt.
Fingertip length: Used for formal and semi-formal weddings, complement most wedding gowns nicely.
6. Do your veils come with a comb?
Yes, otherwise indicated. Several of our veils (especially the mantilla styles) do not come with a comb for more flexibility in styling.
7. How to choose a veil would complement my dress best?
Make sure that the veil and the dress complement one another and do not overwhelm the other. Choose the veil which beading/pattern similar or complement the wedding dress nicely.
8. What is the proper way to care for my veil?
The easiest way is to take it to a reputable dry cleaner and ask them to steam it. Dry cleaning solution may be too harsh for a fine fabric like a veil so make sure that your dry cleaner is experienced in handling bridal items. After it’s cleaned, drape the veil over a hanger and cover it with a breathable fabric.
9. Where can I see your bridal products? Do you have a store?
If you’d like to see our products before purchasing, we have independent bridal stores that carry our products. To view them, please click on ‘Retail Stores’ which is located beneath our logo. However, we encourage to order directly from our website since we have a lower price advantage.
10. How do I choose a tiara or other hairpieces?
Make sure that all elements of your bridal ensemble go along well with each other. A tiara with pearls should match either your gown or jewelry. If your dress has crystals, select a headpiece with crystal accents, which typically goes along well with most dresses.
11. Help! I have short hair – which tiara is best for me?
You don’t need to worry. You would look great with a small and delicate tiara, which won’t overwhelm your short hair. The headband style would also look chic on you.